Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tator Tuesdays


Every week we interview our Tators and ask them bookish questions. This week's question:




Have you ever read an entire book in one sitting? If so, which one? 





Angie

Twilight (LOL)



Heather

This is a little bit of a running joke in our house as I do this more often than I’d like to admit! Yesterday when I told my husband that I purchased Tina Fey’s Bossy Pants for my Kindle, the first thing he asked was if I had finished it yet. I tend to do this a lot with books featured in the Kindle’s Top 100 Free list on Amazon. But this week I read through Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret in one sitting. I don’t recall reading it as a kid but have always been curious to read it so I borrowed it from the library.






Jared

No, I'm a very slow reader.

Source: Jared Fagan



Jeane
    Most recent was a Stephanie Plum book, but I don’t remember which one.




    1. Karena

      I’ve done it a few times, but the most recent one was The Color Purple.


      Laura

      I think it was The Bridges of Madison County and Any Last Words? - the latter was a fun, quick and indeed morbid read. 





    No comments:

    Post a Comment