Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Meet-a-Tator Tuesday: Karena


We've come to an end with our Meet-a-Tator Tuesdays series. We'll round out our series with Karena, the second part of our Booktator equation (even though she really hates math). Karena manages the day-to-day happenings on the blog and the Goodreads forum, as well as cohosts the podcast and manages our online community.

Karena

Title: Booktator, Co-founder, Podcast host, Community Manager

Fave books/authors/genre (any combination):  Urban fantasy, historical fiction, 
women’s history, JD Robb, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, Philippa Gregory, Edgar Allan Poe, Kevin Hearne, Oscar Wilde and the play A Midsummer Night's Dream


Tell us about yourself: I am a writer, editor, podcaster, community manager, traveller, part time gamer, mom, wife. I live in Santa Cruz, California and I love the vibe of the city. I like movies that suck you in and good food.

Classic book that impacted my life: Tough one. The Great Gatsby or Night.


In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

(Everywhere I have sought peace and not found it, except in a corner with a book.)

― Thomas à Kempis



Twitter/etc: @KarenaFagan or friend me on Goodreads or Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment