Saturday, March 16, 2013

Literary Links: March 16th Edition


The next best thing to actually reading a book.

Philip Roth Discusses Obscenity: On PBS, March 29, Philip Roth, along with other authors and actors, discuss the history of obscenity in 20th century American Literature. I know I will be watching!
Source: www.technologytell.com

Lachrymose Barbarians, or Manly Books That Make Manly Men Cry Like Babies?: Too funny. Come on guys! Admit to the books that make you cry! I know you want to...

CPS tells schools to disregard order to pull graphic novelModern day book banning. I can't believe we are still having this conversation...I mean, really?? It's 2013, for crying out loud!

10 Classic High School Required Books That You Should Reread: How many do you remember hating in high school? Maybe now is the time to give them another shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment