Thursday, March 14, 2013

Literary Links: March 14th Edition

The next best thing to reading an actual book.

I Read the Book or Did I? - I am now ready to admit I've done this. Not purposefully, but I've thought I'd read Frankenstein for years. Apparently not!

Staging Shakespeare first Festival video game - First we had news about Edgar the Game now Shakespeare? We are so in!


Gulliver's travels in science and satire - Another way to look at Swift's novel. 

New Book Prize, Folio, To Reward English-language Fiction - The new award is open to all English language books published in England. It will be interesting to see who the first nominees are in 2014.

Women's Prize for Fiction Longlist - Speaking of prizesI have so many books to add to my TBR pile now! Did your favorites make the cut?
NW
Courtesy: goodreads.com



No comments:

Post a Comment