Friday, July 12, 2013

Literary Loot

Source: Karena Fagan

Wrapping it up with part four of my Santa Cruz Public Library Spring Sale splurge! I know this seems like it took forever. Next time I'll make sure to put them closer because you know I'm going to turn around and do this again next time there's another huge sale.

So like in part one, I had David Sedaris so I couldn't resist not pick up Naked as well as Me Talk Pretty One Day. Investing that much (which really was like ten bucks) on an author I haven't tried is scary, but I have high hopes.

Middlemarch is one I really would like to get to one of these days. I am hoping it gets chosen as a book of the month for the group to help me get it to the top of my list.

I've heard both good and bad about Love in the Time of Cholera. I am curious to find out on which side of the debate I will be.

I feel like I'm missing out as I've never read any Toni Morrison, so I picked up Paradise because no one wants to be left behind.

Any plans to pick up your own Literary Loot this weekend? Go support your local library if they have a book store or your local indie library.

No comments:

Post a Comment