Saturday, April 20, 2013

Meet-a-Tator (But not on Tuesday): Heather




We'd like to introduce you to our newest Tator, Heather! She's our first addition that isn't a Tator on the forums. I hope you welcome her with open pages! We are thrilled to have her!

Heather


Title: ContribuTator

Fave books/authors/genre: A few of my favorite books include: The Master and the Margarita, No Exit , The Stranger, How Soccer Explains the World, Bird by Bird, And Then There Were None.

While I’ll read anything, I’ve always loved fiction -- and I have a special place in my heart for murder mysteries. There’s something about reading a suspenseful book under the covers late at night and tentatively turning the pages while your heart races that I’m a bit addicted to.

Tell us about yourself:  I’m a bibliophile at heart. I started reading before I began school and haven’t stopped. I studied Politics and Latin American and Latino Studies in college -- two things I’m very passionate about. I love to cook and spend time with my family; I’m married and we have a rambunctious Boston Terrier named Bodie. I’m also deeply dedicated to making a positive change in the world, which is why I applied to law school.

A few things you may not know? I love weird, non-superhero comic books (e.g. Chew, JTHM), punk music, and professional wrestling.



Twitter: Heather__Ilene (that’s two underscores!)
WordPress: http://heatherilene.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment