Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Meet-a-Tator Tuesday: Jeane


We have come to the last two weeks of our Meet-a-Tator series.. When she isn't fighting schoolwork in the battle for her Master's degree and juggling her family's active lifestyle, Jeane is the first half of your Booktator team and a third of your podcasting hosts as well as the co-founder of CWAtC. 


Jeane, the Fabulous

Title: Book-tator? Mother? Student? Co-founder? 

Fave books/authors/genre: My favorite books include the Wheel of Time series, and Pride and Prejudice, but mostly any kick ass female protagonist book is awesome! Favorite Authors include Robert Jordan (r.i.p.), Brandon Sanderson, Barbara Kingsolver, and Christopher Moore.

Tell us about yourself: I am a total geek, I LOVE all things geeky like comic books, sci-fi & fantasy shows/movies/books, anime, and all the other geeky types of things. I am also a literature nerd! My biggest passion in life is books. I just received my BA in literature and my plan is to get my Masters in Library Sciences and become a librarian.

I love to read books with lots of action in them! But also funny books (but not gross) and science fiction and fantasy. But I will read anything and I am always willing to give something new a chance.

Good fiction creates empathy. A novel takes you somewhere and asks you to look through the eyes of another person, to live another life.

-Barbara Kingsolver





No comments:

Post a Comment