Friday, July 5, 2013

Literary Loot

Literary Loot is where we share our latest bookish acquisitions.  

Part three of my Santa Cruz Spring Sale loot!

I'm pretty sure The Three Musketeers should be part of everyone's library if they're a lover of classics. I have yet to read this one, but I look forward to going on this legendary adventure.

I've heard rave reviews about The Poisonwood Bible. I am almost ashamed I haven't read it yet.

I have this thing that I like reading books about books, so The Club Dumas sounds like it will be right up my alley.

The White Tiger is on the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die list (in one of its many revisions). I'm working on the combined list and this one sounded pretty great.

I'm actually reading The Secret History as I type this up. If you're a fan of the Dead Poets Society or reading about secret clubs, this story should interest you. You should also check out our side read of The Year of the Gadfly

Did you pick up any loot recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment